Saturday, March 26, 2011

Kim Kardashian Fires Back at Cellulite Critics


When her un-retouched cover photo for Complex magazine was leaked onto the Internet, Kim Kardashian faced potential embarrassment as a result of her curvy body. But instead she fired back, making the point that no one’s body is perfect.

The “Disaster Movie” actress blogged, “So what: I have a little cellulite. What curvy girl doesn’t!? How many people do you think are photoshopped? It happens all the time!”

The editors over at Complex accidentally released an unedited shot of the “Keeping Up with the Kardashians” hottie before realizing their mistake and quickly replacing it with he touched-up version. But it was too late- bloggers got ahold of both versions and criticized Kim for being digitally-enhanced.

Unscathed, she fired back, “I’m proud of my body and my curves and this picture coming out is probably helpful for everyone to see that just because I am on the cover of a magazine doesn’t mean I’m perfect. This all motivates me to stay in the gym because my goal this year has been to get in better shape and tone up! Hard work pays off!”

No comments:

Post a Comment